About Me

My photo

I'm TETTEH the MUSE // words are what i use // to your heart am like the fuse // without me you will see abuse.// Words make and unmakes // remember the 'let there be's...'

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

GOD IS ENOUGH FOR ME



You were my friend
when my friends left

You were my army
 when I fought the enemy

You were my light
when my life was dark

You were my legs
when I was weary

You were my love
when I forgave

You were my strength
when I was exhausted

You were my motivation
when came fraustration
You were my path
when I found not my way

You were my cook
when I was famished

You were my music
when sadness made me sick

You were my vision
when my life met an omission

You were my face
when I needed favour

You were my ancestor
when I poured libation

You were my inspiration
when
I wrote

You were my examiner
when I took any exam
You were my party
when I party

you still are...........


TETTEHdMUSE Poetry Anthology

myFaith Writing (C) 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment