About Me

My photo

I'm TETTEH the MUSE // words are what i use // to your heart am like the fuse // without me you will see abuse.// Words make and unmakes // remember the 'let there be's...'

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

A RAINY WALK IN LOVE




Deep in the undergrowth afore
i trembled in steps
lingering on why i made this choice.

My eyes ship left and right,
scaning through the dark
for the wolves that lark
behind my loveless being.

I throd on instincts
forgetting the crumps
and quack my ears heard.

In the dark,
my mind thought of you,
my eyes only sighted you at every turn
my ears only heard your farewell biddings,
my mouth muttered what
I didn't say before departing-
I love you.

I wish I stayed
but I'm blessed to have left
for through the rain
my heart bled and
it got cleansed!

~TdM

No comments:

Post a Comment