About Me

My photo

I'm TETTEH the MUSE // words are what i use // to your heart am like the fuse // without me you will see abuse.// Words make and unmakes // remember the 'let there be's...'

Friday, 15 August 2014

BLESS ME WITH YOUR LOVE

BLESS ME WITH YOUR LOVE 

Bless me with your love, my love,
Tis you who gives me a reason to live,
You are outstanding among the stands.

When distance rides with you
I embrace weary.
Draw near my love,
Let my hands reach you by its shadow,
Let me see that eye that holds joy,
Blush and show you coy
When I write you a poem.

Bless me with love, my love,
Lay by me,
Let me place my heady thoughts
On those fine thighs,
Which will bath my seeds...

Oh blessings of love from my love,
Carry me on till I breath no more,
Show me that welcoming embrace,
Hold me close,
Hug me till the moon turns sun and moon again
Surely be with me
[...]

TETTEHdMUSE. FreeVerse. NightyWords. 08/14.

No comments:

Post a Comment