About Me

My photo

I'm TETTEH the MUSE // words are what i use // to your heart am like the fuse // without me you will see abuse.// Words make and unmakes // remember the 'let there be's...'

Tuesday, 4 August 2015

RINGED CIRCLE



I ring you on my hand
Like the ocean rings the earth.

I am the mystery hooting bird
Moving from dust to dust:
Trophying the casted ring
Atop my prisoned heart: singing
A ballad from the preface to our creation.

You are the charm that circles my heart –
The unbreaking circus of wild bulls
That wall my soft broken heart
Showing off the core remains:unburied
Between time and space.

A perfection of a dying wind
Whirling up the sands into the air:
An act by the circus
At the wake of your lips.

I sip through the sand
Windy whirling wind,
The delight of my heart.

The quick sand runs out!


~nene tetteh adusu

No comments:

Post a Comment